Chemical Factory Acceptance Test
Factory acceptance test from SGS – ensure your equipment or plant has been completed to the required quality and meets all contractual specifications.
Before delivery or final installation, you need to be certain that your equipment or plant has been completed to the required quality and is fully operational. Our factory acceptance test determines whether your equipment or plant operates as intended and meets all contractual specifications.
Why use a factory acceptance test from SGS?
Our comprehensive factory acceptance test is the most cost-effective way to ensure that your equipment or plant operates correctly. As a highly qualified, independent third-party, we have the trusted skills and resources to perform reliable testing. Alternatively, we can witness appropriate testing on your behalf.
Our factory acceptance test helps you to:
- Gain independent proof of functionality, quality and integrity with our comprehensive checking process
- Verify all-important documents, such as manuals, instructions, plans, drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Ensure that your equipment or plant performs as expected under the testable range of foreseeable conditions, including misuse and error
A leading supplier in trusted factory acceptance testing
As a leading provider, we offer you the accreditations, technical expertise and years of experience needed to provide you with reliable factory acceptance tests. Plus with a global network of expert professionals, we can provide trained and qualified technical specialists – wherever you need them, fast.
Our factory acceptance test includes:
- Comprehensive checking for completeness
- Proof of functionality, by conventional function testing or simulation
- Verification of contractual requirements
- Verification of the availability and quality of documents
- Final inspection
Contact us now to find out how our factory acceptance test ensures your equipment or plant has been completed to the required quality and meets all contractual specifications.