Construction Operation and Maintenance Risk Management
Operation and maintenance risk management from SGS – providing a comprehensive and structured approach to analyzing risks during the life cycle of your assets.
Without effective planning and risk management, your operations can face unexpected downtime and costs. Our approach to risk management during operation and maintenance focuses on preventative action to minimize costs and ensure that your assets achieve optimum performance for the duration of their life cycle.
Why choose risk management during operation and maintenance from SGS?
We offer you risk based maintenance planning to help you:
- Meet manufacturers’ maintenance specifications and improve the quality of your service operation
- Control maintenance costs through our effective Statistical Process Control (SPC) management techniques
- Identify potentially busy periods and their risk to your operations
- Reduce down time and its associated costs
- Improve maintenance and reliability decision making
Your global leader for risk management during operation and maintenance
SGS has over 50 years’ experience providing a comprehensive testing, analysis and risk management process. Our risk management services include:
- Comprehensive data collection from on-site inspections and other records
- Database building and data processing
- Process flow analysis
- Fault tree analysis
- Failure mode, effects, and criticality analysis (FMECA) plus varied modeling and simulation of plant, systems and processes
- Risk identification and problem prioritization leading to the development of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) processes
- Development of preventative maintenance scheduling for plant and machinery
- Performance, fault and failure cost analysis to improve system reliability and performance
Our risk competence center ensures that we meet and exceed the expectations for the applicable industry specific standards.
Contact our risk management experts today to find out how our approach to operations and maintenance can benefit your business.